- 7 Kms from Airport, 15 Mins drive in peak hours
- 5 Kms from M.I. Road
- 5 Kms from Railway Station
- 5 Kms from Bus Stand
Attractions and Distances
- Hawa Mahal is about 7 Kms away
- City Palace is about 5 Kms away
- Amer Fort is about 10 Kms away
- Johari Bazaar main market is about 5 Kms away
- Jantar Mantar is about 4 Kms away
How to get to Jaipur
By AirJaipur Sanganer International Airport is well connected to major Indian cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kolkata, Chennai etc, which are operated my major Govt and private airlines.
International flights to Dubai are operated weekly
By RailA vast network of Indian Railways cover Jaipur City. Jaipur has three railway stations:
1) Jaipur Junction - All Trains stops here on the main line
2) Gandhi Nagar - Only few trains stops here, which is on the Jaipur - Delhi Line
3) Durgapura - Only few trains stops here, which is on the Jaipur - Mumbai Line
Kindly check the correct schedule of Indian Railways before Boarding or Alighting on these stations.
By RoadPink City of Jaipur is widely covered through Road Network called National Highways, State Highways. Major highway NH - 8 crisscrosses Jaipur, en route Mumbai to Delhi. NH - 12 also covers Jaipur to Kota.
State of the Art Six Lane Expressway connects Jaipur to Ajmer - 90 Kms.
Udaipur City is 400 Kms from Jaipur by road.